Specifications for Sling and Cushion Style Furniture............................
- The Lafayette Sling and Roxburry Sling lines of patio furniture have been re-designed for commercial grade use. We now warranty all of our furniture for 15 years in commercial applications.
Specifications for Strapped Furniture....................................................
- Fully welded frames using heavy-gauge materials and extra bracing at all stress points with safety features at all pinch points.
- All of our furniture is "Made in the USA".
- All furniture meets or exceeds American Commercial Grade furniture standards.
- All frames are made from 1" round, .062 extra heavy-gauges, Aluminum extrusions.
- Stainless Steel bolts, lock nuts, washers, and Aluminum spacers are used on all moving parts on chaise lounges.
- ¼" stainless steel machine bolts and lock nuts are used where the headrest joins the body and where the headrest support joins the headrest. There are no rivets used on any furniture made by Dr. Strap
- A 3/4" aluminum spacer is used between the headrest and the body, which makes a safety space at this important pinch point.
- Welded aluminum skid plates are used on all chaise lounges. They are 10 1/2" long, 3/16" thick x 1/2" wide and are a permanent solution to worn sled bases.
- Automotive-grade (TGIC) polyester powder coated finish available in 48 colors that carry a 3 year warranty against chipping, peeling and / or flaking.
- Only 2" American-made Virgin vinyl (available in 48 colors) is used to strap all of the furniture. The strapping method used is called double wrap. This method ensures the strap will last for its projected time period. The vinyl contains mildew inhibitors and UV stabilizers. The straps are warranted against breaking or pulling off the frame for 2 years.
- Top-quality commercial-grade nylon glides on chairs and tables.
- All chaise lounges have four cross braces to ensure its stability against bowing and bending.
- All chairs have an additional cross brace to ensure its stability against bowing and bending.
- Premier Patio Furniture reserves the right to make changes in materials, specifications, prices, styles and colors without notice, and without incurring any liability or obligation with reference to similar products previously manufactured. Any measurements or specifications noted are approximate.